"The mountains are calling and I must go" - John Muir

Sunday 23 March 2014

2014 Race Season

I put together a list of dream races to tick off last November with the hope I would be able to cross off one this season, mainly due to the lottery process that many of the big international races employ.
So to say that I am getting the opportunity to race and tick off a number of dream races (and more), in just one season, I feel extremely lucky.

Here's what the year ahead will hold for me:

April - Iznik Mountain Marathon (42km) - Turkey

May - Transvulcania (80km) - La Palma, Canary Islands - Skyrunning World Series

July - Hardrock 100 (Miles) - Colorado, USA

August - Kima Trophy (50km) - Italy - Skyrunning World Series

October - Diagonale Des Fous (160km) - Island of Reunion

This should be a fantastic season ahead and I can't wait to explore so many new mountain ranges and countries through running.
Watch this space for race updates and reports!

No comments:

Post a Comment